Friday, October 29, 2010

Thatcher's Gourmet Popcorn

So far I've left out a very deserving category of popcorn that simply must be recognized for National Popcorn Popping Month - caramel. And local SF gourmet poppers Thatcher's just happen to make my favorite store-bought caramel corn. Whether classic or in whimsical flavors such as Tiramisu Cappuccino, Thatcher's delivers a satisfying crunch from a thick candy coating chock full of flavor, never bland sickly sweetness.


They also have bold, full flavored cheese varieties, and cheese might just be my favorite type of popcorn of all time.


I find Thatcher's at CalMart in Laurel Village, for those of you in the Bay Area. Everyone else, keep an eye out at your local grocer or purchase from one of many online vendors.

*** I apologize for the low quality images. I've recently had ankle surgery that prevents me from going anywhere, much less the market, and I admit I counted on the Internet providing better than it did. But trust me on the contents of the packages stamped with a cable car, even if you can't quite make it out in these images. Thatcher's will not disappoint. ***

2 comments:

  1. I will hunt this down! I love popcorn and have never tried this. Can't wait. :) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is best to knoow about the Gourmet Popcorn visit at Gourmet Popcorn

    ReplyDelete